17 November 2007

Farnborough Road School Ladies Night

Recently I was invited to join in a Ladies Night at a local school, Farnborough Road Infants School, where mums come along and buy Christmas presents in a relaxed atmosphere, enjoying a glass of bubbly. So last night I went along and had such a lovely time. I met loads of really nice people, got some fantastic compliments for my photographs and style of work, which was so nice, and made some contacts that I think will be really great fun.

One of the contacts I made was with Paul, a personal trainer, who challenged me to get off my butt this morning and go for a run ... and just to make sure I did it he told me I had to text him to let him know I did it! Well, at 8.20 precisely this morning, I donned the running shoes and went for a (short) run - ok, ok, it was only half a mile! But I have to get back into running somehow. I was doing really well earlier in the year, until I broke my big toe on one foot, and then 6 weeks later I broke a toe on my other foot! No more excuses now, so thanks Paul for getting me motivated!

And I've also been asked to go into the school next week to take photographs of each of the infant classes for their annual calendar. I'm really looking forward to photographing the children, it should be great fun!

1 comment: