05 January 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Woo hoo!!! It's my birthday today, another year older, and feeling another year younger! We are having a great day today - started with breakfast in bed and my presents and cards. Then we went in to Ormskirk to get some extra presents from Josephs Jewellers - Rob bought me a Pandora charm bracelet for Christmas so both he and Ellie bought me some more charms to go on it for my birthday. Then we had coffee at Costa coffee shop in Ormskirk, and now I am making a roast pork dinner with slow roasted pork done the Jamie Oliver or Heston Blumenthal way. And finally tonight we are going to the cinema with friends to see Enchanted, the new Disney film ... ok, I'm going because I like the fit guy out of Grey's Anatomy! But it does look like a good movie, honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment