03 January 2008

Just Panic


I had a great time this afternoon photographing the band, Just Panic.  I listened to their CD first and I have to admit that I didn't expect to like the music as I assumed it would be too punk for me - how wrong could I be!  Their music is fantastic, and they write it all themselves.  I really wish them the best for being discovered - they are working hard enough for it, and are producing music way better than so many other bands you hear who have made it big.  Good luck guys.  Here is a little sample of the photographs we got today.  These photographs and more will be use by Just Panic in their promotional materials an on their MySpace - www.myspace.com/justpanic - and you can hear a sample of their music on their too.



Thanks Frank, Steve and Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment