09 February 2008

Fantasy Weddings Opened by Marina Dalgliesh

Today I found myself with my portrait session postponed due to the client being unwell, so I went along to the opening of Fantasy Weddings in Southport - this is a new wedding planning and venue dressing business that has opened up on Bold Street, Southport. The ribbon was cut by Marina Dalgliesh, wife of ex-Liverpool and Scotland footballer, and football manager, Kenny Dalgliesh. You can see Jenny, the owner of Fantasy Weddings standing alongside Marina as she cut the ribbon below.

Now I didn't turn up expecting to take photographs, so these have been taken on someone else's camera (you can imagine the way it happened, can't you - 'hey, you, you're a professional photographer, here use my camera and take some photographs for us'!) and of course I struggled to get settings right because I didn't know how to use this camera, but still, I'm happy that I took some great photographs for Jenny today.

Across the road from Fantasy Weddings is Lucy Briars, and Sue, the owner, had some girls dressed up as brides, with their hair and makeup done by Becky from the salon, Shush, in Birkdale, and a fabulous Cadillac was supplied for the afternoon by Birkdale Classic Wedding Cars - in fact, it's the Cadillac that my daughter, Ellie, has booked for her Prom night out.






No comments:

Post a Comment