20 March 2008

Jenny's Portfolio Session Part 1

The weather beat us today, so instead of a full day shoot as we'd expected, Jenny only had a morning session, but we'll do part 2 next week when the wind isn't blowing a gale, and the rain isn't falling horizontally!  It also felt like it was one of the coldest days of the year, but I guess that was the wind chill factor.

So, here is a small selection of Jenny's photographs from today, taken at her home, the effects in the first one being helped along by Hannah, my assistant for the day, holding a light outside and shining it through the door. I was nice and warm inside, but I think poor Hannah felt the chill in the air!



2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I especially like the expression and mood in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I especially like the expression and mood in the first one.

    ReplyDelete