15 June 2008

Glastonbury

I am so excited!  I have just arrived at Glastonbury to do a pre-wedding shoot tomorrow, and I am staying at the most gorgeous B&B - it's called Hillside, in Glastonbury, and the view is just amazing!  The decor is so tasteful, and Simon and Anna are the friendliest hosts you can imagine - I actually feel like I have come to visit some old friends, and yet I have only just met them!

I'm here to photograph Heather and Andrew who are getting married at Nunsmere next year, so I'll get some pictures up this week of our photographic journey around Glastonbury.

1 comment:

  1. ... And we had a fantastic, if tiring day, as we explored Glastonbury and different photographic styles with you, Zoe! Thanks for a great time and we'll catch up with you soon -- looking forward to seeing the results! Hope you had a safe drive home. Love Heather and Andrew x

    ReplyDelete