26 October 2008

Wanted! Boudoir Brides and Boudoir Beauties

Every winter I look for something I can have a play around with in the quieter months of January and February, and this year I have decided to play with boudoir.

And that's where you come in - I want brides to be, recent brides, and divas extraordinaire who would like to have a complimentary photo shoot at my expense, and you will receive a print from your shoot as a little thank you for your time.

I'm looking for brave girls and shy girls, small girls and tall girls, slim girls and voluptuous girls, in fact any girl who would love to enjoy a fun and fabulous photo shoot - the only requirements are that you must be over the age of 18, and you must be able to make yourself available for a shoot in Southport, Monday to Friday, in January or February 2009.

so if you are interested, then please get in touch by email through the contacts page on my website - I'd love to hear from you .... if you dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment