16 November 2008

Annabel Williams Course

I love to keep pushing myself with my work, and always look for ways I can learn new techniques and develop new skills, so this week I took myself up to the Lake District to attend a one day course run by Annabel Williams of CPT (Contemporary Photography Training), called Making Women Look Great. There wasn't a mass of new stuff for me to learn on the course, but I did come away with some real nuggets, and I look forward to putting them into practice with clients over coming months. It was also good to meet up with old friends and to make new friends on the course in Stavely, and I loved just having some me time too, where I could reflect on the type of photographs I particularly love taking.

Here is Annabel with some of the other students taking photographs of our willing model.
The weather wasn't the best - it was pouring with rain and blowing a gale! But we were all brave ... for a short time, anyway!
And then it was back under cover when the rain became too much - although that was more for the model than for us!
And here is our beautiful model, one of Annabel's staff who is not actually used to being photographed, but she did an amazing job with Annabel using the techniques she was taking us through on the course.


If you would love to look great in your photographs, get in touch - I am offering a complimentary portrait session to the first 3 women who contact me or Pauline on 01704 544666 - all you need to do is make yourself available on a weekday in the next 4 weeks, get to Southport, and then you can buy from any of our products with a 10% discount.

Places for the Boudoir Brides and Boudoir Beauties have been snatched up fast, and we had more slots to fill for that, so get in touch now to make sure you can take up this fantastic offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment