04 January 2009

Happy New Year

Well, I saw 2009 in but not quite in the way I expected! I had the great pleasure of working with Mike Patterson in Ireland photographing a wedding (more of that to come) and then promptly fell ill with the winter vomiting bug. So I have been really poorly for the last few days!

I had great plans for a slideshow of some of the great moments from 2008, but that will just have to wait until I am back on my feet!

And then there is an exciting announcement that I was going to do on New Years Day, but having missed that I'll now aim for telling you all the news on Thursday! So watch this space for that.

In the next few days I'll get photographs up of the 2 weddings that I worked on with Mike, along with the review of 2008. And tomorrow I am planning on taking my own photograph - afterall, it's my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment