05 May 2009

Special Offer for Model Portfolios near Liverpool

For a limited period, and for shoots during weekdays only, I have a very special offer for aspiring and new models, or models who wish to add images to their books. Instead of the usual £300 fee for a shoot, 6 images on disk and 2 prints for your book, I am offering the same shoot for a mere £50 until October 2009. Additional images can also be purchased. This is an excellent offer when you think that the agencies charge you £15 per print on top of the usual shoot fee. This offer is only available until October as I am working on a specific project that these shoots will assist with.

I will need to specify the location and time of the shoot to create the right kind of images, and all shoots will take place Monday to Thursday. If a make-up artist is required this can be arranged with the MUA fee being paid directly to her.

Please get in touch to book your model shoot now! As the North West Fashion Photographer of the Year 2009 I know that I can guarantee you the highest quality images for your book.

zoe@zoephotography.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment