03 September 2009

Call for Models

OK, you don't actually have to be a model, but if you fancy being photographed next Wednesday, 9th September, then come along and join us in Liverpool!

I am running a workshop on my style of doing Urban Shoots using natural light for members of the BIPP, and have been bowled over by how popular the event has been. As result I don't have enough models!

I am looking for everyday people or models who would be happy to be photographed to help the participants put into practice the things that they learn on the workshop.

So if you'd like to be photographed, would love a bit of fun, then drop me an email at zoe@zoephotography.co.uk and I can send you more information.

I am particularly interested in any guys or couples who would like to join in the fun as I already have a few girls - we will be shooting from 1.30pm until 4.30pm, so if you need to take time off work, you'd only need to take the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment