07 October 2009

Back to Work!

At last, the flu has passed and it's back to work! I went in to the office for an hour today and got my mind around what needs catching up on, so those of you that were due for meetings, we'll be getting those sorted out with you in the next couple of days or so.

Sadly I got back to the office to discover a fault on the telephone line - BT have now sorted it out, so if you have been getting a constant engaged sound and have not been able to leave a message, please get back in touch, the phone line is working again! My apologies for the fact that I was unaware of this problem during my period of sickness.

And finally for today, bookings are now being taken for portrait sessions in time for Christmas gifts - but the available slots are booking up fast (3 bookings taken in the hour I was in the office today!). So don't delay, ring and book your portrait session now to avoid disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment