05 April 2010

Baby Portrait for Iris

I love it when a plan comes together - a few weeks ago someone told me that she was so disappointed that I wouldn't be able to photograph her friend's beautiful baby as she was just adorable! I asked where the baby was, and when I found out she was not too far from Bristol I started to hatch a plan - you see, last week I was photographing a wedding in Somerset, and I knew even though I'd have to do a little detour, I'd be able to get to photograph the beautiful Iris!

She was just 5 weeks old in her photo shoot - and look, she was exhausted by it right from the start! Here is just a teeny selection of what Iris gave us - she was a perfect model, keeping a beady eye on me for most of the shoot, checking out that everything was ok!



No comments:

Post a Comment