02 May 2010

Exhibition of Photographs at The Gallery, Clayton Square, Liverpool

Thursday sees the opening of my exhibition of fine art work. I have 15 pieces on show, and I am so excited to have this opportunity to show and sell my fine art photographs. The two images featured here, Crossing the Grand Canal and In the City are possibly my two personal favourites. There are still a handful of invitations left for the private view on Thursday evening, 4.30-6.30 at The Gallery, Clayton Square (upstairs), so get in touch if you'd like to come along - otherwise, the exhibition is open for 2 weeks. Framed prints are for sale starting at £175, with smaller mounted prints starting at £35.

1 comment:

  1. Zoe

    Your photos look amazing. Good luck with the exhibition, I cannot make it, but will be wishing you every success when it opens on Thursday.

    Sheila

    (PS, I have tweeted it for you).x

    ReplyDelete