15 May 2010

Weekly Update: Portrait Photography - don't wait too long!

I've been so busy of late I've just had no time whatsoever to do a blog update with the images taken, and even now I'm just going to leave you with one set of photographs, but that's more to do with the story that goes with them.

These photographs are really important to me, and I think they will always be important to Sean too, not just as reminders of his beautiful daughter. I am always talking about making sure we capture special times while we can - it's all too easy for parents to say "oh, don't photograph me", but I was really pleased when Sean agreed to be photographed with Dani. And this became all the more poignant because a matter of days after Dani's makeover shoot Sean's brother Joe sadly died at only 41 years of age - we never know what tomorrow might bring, so next time you catch yourself saying 'oh, don't photograph me', remember the people around you who love you for who you are, and want beautiful photographs of you as the storytellers for the future.


Are you ready to tell your family story through the photographs of your family as it is today? Don't leave it until it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment