22 September 2010

Ed and Louisa's Thornton Manor Wedding

Ed and Louisa had such a fun day at their wedding at Thornton Manor, and Dianne and I really enjoyed ourselves, helped by how welcoming the guests all were to us both.



Another shot that Dianne took when I set things up - I'm taking from one angle and she gets the better photograph from another angle!







Every bride should have a Bridesgay instead of a bridesmaid!  And every bride should have David!  He is just the most wonderful person and I'd happily adopt him, even though he is a grown man!  And every wedding should have a photobooth too!  This photograph of Louisa and David was taken when we were all playing around with the photobooth and it was a lot of fun.


I love first dance photographs, but after Ed and Louisa's first dance I captured this fabulous shot of Louisa enjoying her evening and I just love it!  Possibly my favourite photograph of the day, and it was the last photograph I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment