22 September 2010

A Mad Men Themed Wedding at The Vincent, Southport

Laura and Michael created an amazing Mad Men themed day, bringing together the dream team of Shush Hair Company, Sian Louise Auld for Makeup, David Beckham Doyle for flowers, Dominic from Impressions of Formby for videography, and of course my good self, supported by Dianne, from Zoe Photography for their wedding at St Peters in Formby and The Vincent in Southport.

I'm rather envious of Dianne for creating this beautiful image - I took the same set up from a different angle, but her image just works so well.


I love the whole concept of not seeing the bride in full until she is just about to walk down the aisle, and it worked so well with Laura, particularly as she was wearing a Candy Anthony dress (my all time favourite dresses!)












And possibly my favourite image of the day ....

No comments:

Post a Comment