05 April 2011

Weddings at the Thistle Atlantic Tower Hotel, Liverpool

I've photographed a few weddings at the Atlantic Tower in Liverpool and I still seem to discover new treasures! I really love this hotel for it's terrace area, with views down The Strand and across to the Liver Building and St Nick's Church.  But I found more treats when I was recently doing some photographs for their marketing materials to showcase the venue for weddings - the views from the spacious bedrooms are fantastic, and there's a great sculpture of seagulls in the central atrium.  Here are just a teeny selection of photographs from the shoot - The Atlantic Tower Hotel in Liverpool will be showing off the rest of the gorgeous images with Laura and Mark in coming weeks.  If you are still looking to book your wedding venue, it's well worth going to see The Atlantic Tower - you'll be in for a little treat!





No comments:

Post a Comment