31 May 2011

My Favourite Wedding Venues in Merseyside and West Lancashire

With photographing so many weddings I guess it's inevitable that I have got to a point over the years where I have my favourite wedding venues in Merseyside and West Lancashire. In fact I could probably say that for the whole North West my favourite wedding venues all fall within Merseyside and West Lancashire.

Over the coming weeks I will pick out my top venues and do a mini feature on them with wedding photographs from weddings I have photographed there, so that you can hear from a Merseyside and West Lancashire wedding photographer's perspective what it is like to have your wedding at these venues. 

One thing I have noticed as a common theme through all of my favourite wedding venues in Merseyside and West Lancashire is that as well as being lovely venues, it's the quality of service, the way the staff are that really puts them on the list. It doesn't matter how gorgeous a venue is, if the staff don't treat you well, or the food isn't up to scratch, then it generally spoils the whole experience.

Watch this space for The West Tower Country House Hotel, Knowsley Hall and Hope Street Hotel to name just a few for starters. If you got married at any of these places and want to share your own experience of your fabulous wedding at your wedding venue, please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.

And wedding venues, if you would like your venue to be featured, and I've worked at your venue and had a great experience there, then please get in touch as I'd love to feature you.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely images of mother and daughter. These make me with that I had done a session with my children as they were growing up. They must be delighted with these images. Great work Zoe!

    ReplyDelete