12 June 2011

Alex and Paul's Wedding At Croxteth Hall, Liverpool and Atlantic Tower Hotel, Liverpool

Alex and Paul had a lovely wedding at Croxteth Hall - the weather was perfect, Croxteth Hall was a gorgeous backdrop, they were surrounded by lots of love from their families and friends, and the bride looked absolutely stunning!  The reception took place at the Atlantic Tower Hotel, and with the weather being so kind to us we were able to go onto the roof terrace with the fantastic views of the Liver Building. I learned something at this wedding too - I have always known, all my life, that there are 2 Liver Birds in Liverpool - but a few of the guests pointed out the 3rd Liver Bird to me which I've never seen before, on top of the building that is just behind St Nick's Church.

Here is a little sneak peak of Alex and Paul's day.





2 comments:

  1. All your work is stunning Zoe. I so wish that we had the amazing locations in Australia that you have in Liverpool. Just beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice couple!! they look good together!!!!

    ReplyDelete