11 November 2011

Derek and Janine's Wedding (and Katie's too!) Knowsley Hall

I had a special treat on Saturday, I got to go to a wedding with Zoe and Rob, and wow, what a wedding! Knowsley Hall was the perfect setting for Derek and Janine's special day, it just suited the two of them. Janine looked so elegant in her dress and Derek, handsome in Black tie, which was just so right for Knowsley Hall. The day was all the more special as it wasn't just about them as a couple but was about the three of them, Derek, Janine and their beautiful daughter Katie. It was such a privilege to watch them together as a family,  I was moved to tears more than once on Saturday because of it I have to say. 

My role at the wedding was supposed to be holding the reflector to help catch the light because November days are ordinarily quite dull but actually it turned out nothing like a November day at all and instead found myself with a camera. The weather was perfect and the way the light cascaded through the windows of the hall just added to the warmth that was felt at the wedding.

It was an exquisite day and I felt truly honored to be a part of it. (And two of my photographs have made the blog!)




No comments:

Post a Comment