21 December 2011

Gift Cards and Christmas Charity Contribution

We've been so busy at the Zoe Photography studio on Hope Street in Liverpool, finishing off wedding albums, putting together Christmas presents, and seeing through orders from recent family portrait sessions that I'm late putting up my annual Charity-Not-Cards post. I managed to get it up onto the Facebook page and ran out of time! So here goes ....

It's that time of year again - time to send out the Christmas cards .... but those of you that know me will know I don't do that. Instead I like to make a contribution to a charity. In view of the help our family has had in the past from Macmillan Nurses, I'm putting £50 into their pot. And this is where you can help. If you'd like to help me double that, for every comment below (liking the picture is NOT enough LOL) I will add £1 to the pot, and I'm hoping to reach £100 with your help.


PLUS, anyone who buys one of our Christmas offer Gift Cards (usual price £125, this Christmas they are £25 via our blog - click on the button at the top) will receive a gift from us of a key ring with a picture from their shoot, and I will add £5 to the charity pot from your purchase of the Gift Card. Keep the Gift Card for yourself, or pass it on as a wonderful gift for friends and family.

So come on everyone, help me reach my £100 target...


No comments:

Post a Comment