18 March 2012

Photographing Beauty in the Zoe Photography Liverpool City Shoots

Being a woman of a certain age (Kathryn will tell me off if I mention that number again!), I've set out to photograph beautiful women of all ages and stages of life. Which has led me to photograph some beautiful women that I know and love. And so it was a great pleasure to photograph the Creative Director of Liverpool's Hope Street Hotel, Mary Colston. She has a beautiful spirit, as well as a natural beauty in her face, and her eyes just sparkle with joy. I'm really looking forward to sharing all her photographs with her, along with the few that we managed to grab with her gorgeous daughter just before we wrapped up. This picture is a rare one in the selection, as she isn't laughing - and I keep hearing her laughter as I work on her photographs. Just perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment