04 June 2012

Wedding in Liverpool and Reception at West Tower in Aughton for Gemma and Stephen

Last Friday was difficult for me because I tore my calf muscle, but a bit of limping and hopping and the support of Lynsey and I was able to get the photographs that I needed to showcase a truly beautiful wedding. Gemma and Stephen landed lucky with the weather we've had the past week, and had sunshine and a perfect blue sky. From the moment I arrived at Gemma's mum's house the bridesmaids, Annie and Kelly had me laughing, and I don't think I stopped until I was driving home at the end of the day! This was definitely a wedding full of love and laughter.

But there are two things worth a mention - the first is that Gemma and Stephen could have chose a better day! We all missed the torch relay for them ...  but they're forgiven. More noteworthy though was the mistake made on their wedding certificate as the registrar decided to step back in time and record their wedding as being on the 1st April. Ooops! Thankfully Ste, the groom's dad, spotted the mistake.

Here's a sneak peak of their wedding, and a big thanks to Annie, Kelly, Francis, Gemma and Ste for giving me such an enjoyable day, and for caring about me with my calf. Oh, and thanks to Lynsey too for being a big help as an assistant!






No comments:

Post a Comment