13 March 2013

Kelly and Tony's Wedding Photographs at The Racquet Club, Liverpool

Some people come into your life and you are just touched by them immediately. Kelly and Tony are those kind of people. I imagine everyone who is in their lives for however long or brief a time know that they have had a very special kind of relationship with them as they are fairly unique, lovely, kind-hearted and generous spirited people. Plus, they have the most gorgeous kids that I'd be happy to adopt (mind you, I'd spoil them ... and not in a good way!)

Kelly and Tony got married on one of the windiest days I've photographed in - but it didn't affect their happiness and being married to one another, surrounded by family and friends who clearly love them dearly. It's actually hard to say anything about their wedding at The Racquet Club in Liverpool without sounding like I'm gushing over them! And so I'll let the photographs do all the talking.






A rare photograph of me in that last shot! Now moving swiftly on ....

Joel who works with me was also booked to film sections of the day for Kelly and Tony, and here is the results of his work.

Kelly & Anthony's Wedding Day from Joel Penn on Vimeo.

And finally, I love the magic of a wedding album arriving and being unveiled - and Kelly let me film her looking at her album for the first time when their album arrived just 2 months after their wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment