14 June 2013

Nikki and Kerrigan's Knowsley Hall Wedding Photographs

I always love a wedding at Knowsley Hall - I am treated so well by the staff there and I know the rooms so well that I know how to capture the most beautiful photographs I can for a couple. So it was an absolute pleasure to photograph Nikki and Kerrigan's wedding at the Hall. Everything was beautifully put together and complimented the hall perfectly, with flowers by David Beckham Doyle who I always love to work with.

You'll see a little octopus popping up in the sneak peek here - Octo was definitely part of the day in many ways. And we did a little 'where's Octo?' series of pictures, which was fun to do. And then there were the triplets who were perfect, considering that the day could have been overwhelming for them. Thankfully too, Nikki and Kerrigan were up for going out and capturing gorgeous pictures during the golden hour light, my favourite time of day.





No comments:

Post a Comment