09 February 2014

Exciting New Portrait Photography Studio in Liverpool

Did you notice it was a bit on the quiet side on the blog last year? I'm sorry to have disappointed those of you that were following my regular blog posts. Sadly my sister passed away which knocked me a lot more than I expected it to, and some things had to give. The blog was one of them.

Now, if there's one thing that my sisters death at only 54 has taught me, it's to live life to the fullest, and as I move forward with Zoe Photography in 2014, my 10 season photographing weddings, portraits and pets in Liverpool, I'm doing just that. We're starting with something very exciting - a new studio in Liverpool City Centre, the likes of which just doesn't exist in Liverpool at all for boudoir photography and family and baby portraits - plus we will be adding in pet portraits to our portfolio of photography in Liverpool.

Want a sneak peek? Here is the lovely new studio:

But things aren't quite how we want them on the inside, so we're having work carried out with walls being built to create a fabulous makeup and changing room alongside our fabulous portrait studio, whilst on the floor below we will have a relaxing presentation room, reception and office.

I promise to keep you up to date on progress over coming weeks as the works get underway. And in the meantime, I'll post a few photographs from work over the last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment